Skip Navigation Links Home Apply NowVerified documents

Verified Documents

When applying or enrolling at UCOL, you'll need to supply verified documents. These are copies of original documents that have been certified as true copies of the original. If the original is not in English, a certified translation must be provided.

How to verify your documents

  • Take the original documents and the copies to a person who can verify them
  • The verifier will identify their official designation on every page of your copies (preferably with an official stamp), sign and date them, and write the following words (or similar), "This is a true copy of an original document that I have sighted."

Who can certify a document

  • the institution that originally issued it
  • a solicitor or barrister of the High Court
  • a notary public
  • a Justice of the Peace
  • a Court Registrar
  • a Public Trust Officer